Sat 11th & Sun 12th Sept 2021 – Join us on a journey back in time at our biggest event of the year, with 40’s music, song and dance plus a whole host of other attractions!
Sat 11th & Sun 12th Sept 2021 – Trains depart hourly from Ludborough Station each day – first train departs at 10.45 am.
Punch & Judy shows: SAT – 11.30am, 1.00pm & 2.30pm. SUN – 12.30pm, 2.00pm & 3.30pm.
No bookings – Just turn up on the day, purchase your tickets from our ticket office on arrival.
We have kept ticket prices this year at a great value, the same price as our normal running days !!
- All day travel with your ticket.
- Car Parking.
- Picnic area & Play area.
- Refreshments available from the Steaming Kettle Buffet.
- Souvenirs available from our gift shop.
- Visit our small museum attached to our gift shop.
- We have a ten minute rest at North Thoresby where you can photograph the locomotive.
- Toilet facilities available at Ludborough Station & onboard train.
- Accessible areas with wheelchair ramp to board train.
- Dog Friendly – Water provided, Dogs welcome in our dog friendly carriages, also in our dog friendly area of the Steaming kettle Buffet.