HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR – Sun 29th Oct 2023
First train departs 1.45pm, hourly, with last train departing 4.45pm
Don’t forget to bring your best carved pumpkins to display on the platform.
*Please Note: For anyone of a nervous disposition or are planning on bringing young children, please be aware we do use loud, atmospheric music and our volunteers will try to make you jump!!
- Our actors will never touch you and please ensure no one touches our actors.
- We will have a quiet coach/s for anyone travelling who doesn’t want to sit in the entertainment coach/s.
- We look forward to welcoming you this Halloween !!
- Seats in entertainment coach may fill up depending on demand therefore subject to seat availability**
- We use loud atmospheric music during the entertainment, please make sure aisles are kept clear for entertaining purposes**
*Notice for Dog Owners: We use loud atmospheric music for Halloween, we would therefore on this occasion highly recommend not to bring dogs to the railway for this event, on the nature it has a scare element to it and would not want your pets to get nervous, Many Thanks.
THIS RUNNING DAY, THE TIMETABLE IS AS FOLLOWS:
Ludborough to North Thoresby
|North Thoresby Arrive||14.00||15.00||16.00||17.00|
North Thoresby to Ludborough
|North Thoresby Depart||14.10||15.10||16.10||17.10|
Tickets to travel on the train are purchased on arrival from the ticket office. For info regarding concession’s, carer’s, single tickets & group tickets, click below
Senior Citizens £7.00
Family Runabout Ticket (2 Adults & upto 4 Children) £25.00
- All day travel with your ticket.
- Free car parking.
- Picnic area & Play area.
- Onboard Entertainment
- Platform Dance
- Refreshments available from the Steaming Kettle Buffet.
- Souvenirs available from our gift shop.
- Visit our small museum attached to our gift shop.
- Be a railway detective & have a go at the Ludborough Station Clue Trail.
- We have a ten minute rest at North Thoresby where you can photograph the locomotive.
- Toilet facilities available at Ludborough Station & onboard train.
- Accessible areas with wheelchair ramp to board train.