FANCY DRESS LET’S PARTY!! – Sun 28th Aug & Mon 29th Aug
First train departs 10.45am, hourly, with last train departing 3.45pm
Enjoy a journey by steam at the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway, purchase your tickets on arrival from the ticket office and enjoy a nostalgic trip back in time. Choose to join in with the fun in our entertainment coach for a full journey of dancing in your seats and singing with the microphone or enjoy a quiet relaxing journey in our quiet coaches.
It’s time to party !! Let’s have some bank holiday excitement as we have family fun at the railway.
We will have onboard entertainment with Marc, who will get you all dancing in your seats, sing in the microphone to some well known tunes and just have a good time !! Entertainment will be full journey there and back.
When we get to North Thoresby, time / weather permitting, hop off and join in with our platform dance while the train rests for ten minutes, then hop back on for your return journey with more fun entertainment.
Don’t forget it’s fancy dress !! Bring your best fancy costumes, adults and children, any theme you wish!!
Bring a picnic or purchase some refreshments from our Steaming Kettle Buffet and spend the day riding the train with our all day tickets. Purchase your souvenirs from our gift shop, visit our small museum and take some fantastic photos of our steam locomotives and rolling stock around the railway.
**Onboard entertainment will be included with your ticket, no booking – Just turn up on the day**
**Seats in entertainment coach may fill up depending on demand therefore subject to seat availability**
Tickets purchased on arrival from the ticket office.
Children (aged 12 & under, under 3 free) £5.00
Senior Citizens £7.00
Family Runabout Ticket (2 Adults & upto 4 Children) £25.00
PLEASE NOTE: We do use loud music in entertainment coach. Please bare this in mind if your bringing dogs in the entertainment coach and please make sure aisles are kept clear for entertaining purposes.
- All day travel with your ticket.
- Free car parking.
- Picnic area & Play area.
- Refreshments available from the Steaming Kettle Buffet.
- Souvenirs available from our gift shop.
- Visit our small museum attached to our gift shop.
- Be a railway detective & have a go at the Ludborough Station Clue Trail.
- We have a ten minute rest at North Thoresby where you can photograph the locomotive.
- Toilet facilities available at Ludborough Station & onboard train.
- Accessible areas with wheelchair ramp to board train.
- Dog Friendly – Water provided, Dogs welcome in our dog friendly carriages and also in our dog friendly area of the Steaming kettle Buffet.
Please leave us feedback on TripAdvisor & follow our Facebook Group / Page for all updates.
- On-board entertainment with Marc.
- Join in with the dancing & entertainment.
- Come in any theme fancy dress - children & adults.
Onboard entertainment will be included with your ticket, no booking required, just turn up on the day.
Seats in entertainment coach/s may fill up depending on demand therefore subject to seat availability.
Trains hourly 10.45am-3.45pm
Day 1: August 28, 2022
Day 2: August 29, 2022
Start time: 10:00 BST
End time: 16:00 BST
Venue: Lincolnshire Wolds Railway
Coordinates: 53.445565, -0.031405
Phone: 01507 363881