Onboard entertainment will be included with your ticket, no booking required – just turn up on the day. Seats in entertainment coach/s may fill up depending on demand therefore subject to seat availability.
We use music for entertainment, please bare this in mind if your bringing dogs in the entertainment coach and please make sure aisles are kept clear for entertaining purposes.
Tickets purchased on arrival from the ticket office.
Children (aged 12 & under, under 3 free) £4.00
Senior Citizens £6.00
Family Runabout Ticket (2 Adults & upto 4 Children) £20.00
- All day travel with your ticket.
- Free car parking.
- Picnic area & Play area.
- Refreshments available from the Steaming Kettle Buffet.
- Souvenirs available from our gift shop.
- Visit our small museum attached to our gift shop.
- We have a ten minute rest at North Thoresby where you can photograph the locomotive.
- Toilet facilities available at Ludborough Station & onboard train.
- Accessible areas with wheelchair ramp to board train.
- Dog Friendly – Water provided, Dogs welcome in our dog friendly carriages and also in our dog friendly area of the Steaming kettle Buffet.
TICKETS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON ARRIVAL FROM THE TICKET OFFICE
Ticket Prices: Adults £8.00, Concessions £6.00, Children (aged 12 & under) £4.00, Under 3- FREE, Family (2 Adults & upto 4 Children) £20.00, Dogs £1.00