STEAM RUNNING DAY – Sun 19th November 2023
First train departs at 10.45am,
Hourly, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm,
with last train departing at 2.45pm
Enjoy a journey by steam at the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway, purchase your tickets on arrival from the ticket office and enjoy a nostalgic trip back in time.
Our friendly volunteers await you….
Bring a picnic or purchase some refreshments from our Steaming Kettle Buffet and spend the day riding the train with our ‘all day’ tickets.
Purchase your souvenirs from our gift shop, find a bargain in our Donations Shop ‘Hagglers Halt’ and take some fantastic photos of our steam locomotives and rolling stock around the railway.
Take one of our engine shed tours** with our friendly guide and listen to live commentary** onboard as you travel along.
We are dog friendly, so bring your full family for a ride on our heritage railway.
Our volunteers are on hand for any assistance required or if you have any questions.
**Engine shed tours and live commentary only on select dates included within your ticket price – click here for info.
On this running day, the timetable is as follows:
Ludborough to North Thoresby
|North Thoresby Arrive||11.00||12.00||13.00||14.00||
North Thoresby to Ludborough
|North Thoresby Depart||11.10||12.10||13.10||14.10||15.10|
Tickets to travel on the train are purchased on arrival from the ticket office. For info regarding concession’s, carer’s, single tickets & group tickets, click below
Senior Citizens £7.00
Family Runabout Ticket £25.00
- All day travel with your ticket.
- Free car parking.
- Picnic area.
- Refreshments available from the Steaming Kettle Buffet.
- Souvenirs available from our gift shop.
- Find a bargain in our Donations shop.
- Be a railway detective & have a go at the Ludborough Station Clue Trail.
- We have a ten minute rest at North Thoresby where you can photograph the locomotive.
- Toilet facilities available at Ludborough Station & onboard train.
- Accessible areas with wheelchair ramp to board train.
- Dog Friendly – Water & Treats provided, Dogs welcome in our dog friendly carriages and also in our dog friendly area of the Steaming kettle Buffet.